Aqua-Hot & Hydro-Hot Systems Tanks
We offer New and Refurbished/Rebuilt Aqua-Hot & Hydro-Hot Systems & Tanks for all models. Cores are accepted for exchange.
Why to consider a Refurbished/Rebuilt Aqua-Hot & Hydro-Hot System?
– Lower Replacement Cost
– 1 Year Warranty
– Rebuilt Burner and Pumps
– Parts are replaced as needed
– Easier Installation, Plug & Play
– Amazing Quality and Quick Turn-Around
– Tanks that are sold separately can lower cost even more if you are willing to do your own work
Rebuilt Tank – 6 Months | New Tank – 1 Year
Rebuilt System – 1 Year | New System – 2 Years
– John worked for Aqua-Hot Heating Systems for 9 years with over 22 years of experience. For more Information, Click Here
– We pride ourselves on making a beautifully running systems with eye catching features and to be there for any troubleshooting.
– Our refurbished/rebuilt Aqua-Hot & Hydro-Hot systems includes a new serial number, replaced components, rebuilt burner, rebuilt pumps, and a rebuilt tank that has been cleaned or a new tank, depending on purchase.
– Once the system is built and completed, they are quality checked and tested to run at factory recommendations.
– Our refurbished/rebuilt Aqua-Hot & Hydro-Hot systems are to fit original equipment manufacturer (OEM), unlike the new heaters that require modifications to be installed properly.
– Warranty: our Rebuilt Tanks have a 6 months warranty, our Rebuilt Systems have a 1 year warranty, our New Tanks have a 1 year warranty and the New Systems have a 2 year warranty.
Rebuilt Aqua-Hot System (AHE-100-03S)
Rebuilt Hydro-Hot Tank (HHE-200-09E)
New Aqua-Hot Tank (AHE-100-02S)